In our worship service our church family celebrates Jesus! We sing and learn from the Bible together to better understand the depth of God's love and how He pursues us. The service includes a biblical message.
We have a team of background-checked volunteers who love children and want to serve families. You'll discover a fun and loving environment that seeks to equip kids in the gospel; more than just babysitting during the service.
If you're new to Trinity Covenant Church, we want you to feel at home. Whatever your background or current situation, this is a safe place. We’re so glad to have you here!Get Connected
Sunday School classes are held during the school year for kids in preschool through high school (8:30-9:15a.m.)
- Classes are divided by grade for children in preschool through 6th grade.
- 7th & 8th grade students have Confirmation class.
- Students in grades 9-12 attend the Senior High class.
We offer kids alternatives to sitting through the service. After the opening worship music, students through 5th grade will be dismissed to their classes.
There are also adult courses (of varying duration) to choose from during the year running from 8:30-9:15a.m.
A Little More On What To Expect
- Frequent updates and testimonies concerning what’s going on in the lives of our people, and in our local and worldwide missions.
- Communion on the first Sunday of every month. The elements are placed on a table in front of the church and everyone is invited to come forward to partake in the elements. All believers in Jesus are welcome at communion, not just Trinity members!
- People dressed in everything from traditional go-to-church clothing (shirts, ties, dresses, heels) to jeans and sandals. Like many congregations, the trend is to the informal.
- Quality children’s ministry for your kids provided by carefully screened caregivers.
- The service to be between an hour and an hour and a half long.