Our worship service is designed for the church family to celebrate Jesus as we sing and learn from the Bible together to better understand the breadth and length, height and depth of God's love and His pursuit of us. The service has a biblical message given by one of Trinity’s Pastors (with occasional guest speakers).
We have a trained team of background checked volunteers who love children and want to serve families. You will discover a fun and loving environment that seeks to equip kids in the gospel, not just babysitting during the service.
If you're new here at Trinity Covenant Church, we want you to feel at home. No matter your background or current situation, just know that this is a safe place, and we’re so glad to have you here.Get Connected
Sunday School classes are held during the school year for kids in preschool through high school (from 8:30-9:30am). Sunday School classes are divided by grade for children in preschool through 6th grade. For students in grades 7 and 8, we offer Confirmation class. Students in High School have their own Sunday School class.
During the service, we provide Children’s Church for children from Kindergarten through 4th grade. This fun, lively class is designed to creatively and lovingly teach the message of the Bible.
There are also a variety of Adult Pathways courses to choose from during the school year.
A Little More On What To Expect
- Frequent updates and testimonies concerning what’s going on in the lives of our people, and in our local and worldwide missions.
- Communion on the first Sunday of every month. The elements are placed on a table in front of the church and everyone is invited to come forward to partake in the elements. All believers in Jesus are welcome at communion, not just Trinity members!
- People dressed in everything from traditional go-to-church clothing (shirts, ties, dresses, heels) to jeans and sandals. Like many congregations, the trend is to the informal.
- Quality children’s ministry for your kids provided by carefully screened caregivers.
- The service to be between an hour and an hour and fifteen minutes long.